Notice on the Right of Cancellation
‘User’ is any physical person transacting business for a purpose that is not predominantly attributable to their professional activity, either commercially or in an independent capacity.
Right of Cancellation
You are entitled to cancel this contract within fourteen days without providing a reason. The deadline for cancellation is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right to cancellation, you must notify us at:
Leutkircher Str. 50
D-88316 Isny im Allgäu
Tel. +49 (0) 75 62 / 91 35 00
Fax +49 (0) 75 62 / 91 35 01
and make an unambiguous declaration of your decision to cancel this contract (for example, in a letter sent by post, fax, or email). You may use the sample cancellation form provided here, but this is not required. Notification that you are exercising your right to cancellation prior to the expiry of the cancellation period is sufficient to observe the cancellation period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall refund all of the payments that we received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred by choosing a delivery method different to the cheapest standard delivery that we offer). This refund shall be made promptly, and at the latest within fourteen days from the point in time that we received your cancellation of this contract. To effect this refund we shall use the same payment method that you used in your original transaction, unless you have explicitly arranged an alternative with us. In no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make this refund until we are in receipt of the returned items, or until you have demonstrated that you sent them back, whichever is earlier. You must return or transmit the goods to us promptly, and in all cases no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
You shall bear the immediate costs of returning the items.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling that is not essential to checking the quality, characteristics and working order of the goods.
Exclusion or premature lapse of the right of cancellation
There is no right of cancellation in the following types of contracts:
– Contracts for the supply of non-prefabricated goods, for which the consumer’s choice or designation is decisive for their manufacture; or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– Contracts for the supply of quickly perishable goods, or those with an expiration date that will soon elapse;
– Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price for which was agreed upon at the time the contract was concluded, but which can only be delivered 30 days after the date of conclusion of said contract, and the current price for which is subject to market fluctuations over which the company has no influence;
– Contracts for the supply of newspapers, magazines, or illustrated periodicals, excluding subscription contracts.
Early termination of the right of cancellation occur for the following types of contracts:
– Contracts for the supply of goods that are sealed for health and safety reasons, and are thus unsuitable for return, if their seal is removed after delivery;
– Contracts for the supply of goods which, because of their composition, are inextricably mixed with other goods after their delivery.
Contracts for the supply of sound- or video recordings, or of computer software, that are sealed in packaging, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The particulars referred to in this section ‘Returns’ are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of cancellation described in the section ‘End-User Cancellation Policy’.
Prior to returning an item, the customer is asked to notify the Seller under „Contact“, to let them know of the return. This will enable the Seller to track the product as quickly as possible.
The customer is asked to send the package back to the Seller in a prepaid package, and to retain the shipping receipt. At the Customer’s request, the Seller shall refund the cost of delivery if the Purchaser is not personally obligated to bear said cost.
The customer is asked to prevent any damage or soiling of the goods. If possible, the goods must sent back to the Seller in the original packaging, with all accessories included. If the Purchaser is no longer in possession of the original packaging, other appropriate packaging must be used to adequately protect the item during transportation, and to prevent any claims for damage compensation due to inadequate packaging.